We all need to increasingly go online for work nowadays. So, here’s the ultimate checklist that you need to follow before you go online next.
- Ensure the Device you are using to go Online is properly Charged.
- Ensure that you have tested the Device’s Audio. In some cases your Laptop or Phone’s normal audio quality might be better than the earphone/headphone.
- On Zoom, activate the Following, under Video Settings:
- Adjust for Low Light
- Switch on HD
- Touch up Appearance
- If you are Logging in through your Mobile phone, ensure you have switched it to Do Not Disturb Mode. Even when logging in from your Laptop, it is advisable to keep your phone on Silent mode at least.
- Ensure that your Laptop/Phone is on a Fixed Platform.
- Ensure that there is no Light behind your face. It will become Dark.
- Try to face a light source instead. This way your face will brightly lit up.
- Try to sit in a place where there is no background noise.
- Ensure that a portion of your torso is captured by the Camera.
- Keep a Glass of water for yourself nearby in case you get thirsty.
- Keep a Writing Pad and Pen nearby.
- If possible login with two devices (one on Wifi and the other one on mobile network). This way you can shift connections if one is not working for some reason.
Vawsum School App integrates with Leading Meeting software like Zoom, GMeet, JIO Meet, etc. Reports help Schools track the time when students joined the Class. Contact us for a Demo to know how we can help your School.
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.11
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.10
- Release Notes for Android Version 4.83
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.9
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.8