Diary Entry is defined as a new feed that the teachers or the Admin of the Institute wants to show to the parents and /or teachers of the school.
A Diary Entry can only be made by the teachers and the Admin of the Institute.
The following are the different types of Diary Entry:
To make a Diary Entry:
1. Log into the App on your smartphone.
2. Click on Make a Diary Entry on the homepage.
3. Click on Select Diaries.
4. Select the diaries and click on Done.
5. Choose the type of Diary Entry at the bottom of the page.
6. Write whatever you want to share.
7. Click on Post.
If you are an Admin, you will be able to see the post on the homepage after refreshing. Drag the screen down to refresh the homepage. If you are a teacher, you will be able to check the post instantly, if the admin approval for the Institute is not enabled. However, if the admin of the school has enabled the Admin Approval, then the admin will need to approve the post, only then will the teacher be able to check the post.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and stay Updated
Your Email (required)