Regular attendance is an important factor in a student’s achievement at school and helps prepare them for the world of work. Students not in school have fewer opportunities to learn the material that enables them to succeed in their classes.
Research on student attendance tells us several things –
- Students who eventually drop out of school are absent more often than other students beginning as early as the first grade.
- Students with high attendance rates score higher on achievement tests than those students who are frequently absent.
- High attendance rates are indicators of effective schools.
With Vawsum –
- Parents can easily monitor children’s attendance
- Parents get instant updates on mobile in case a child is marked absent by a teacher
To know more visit http://www.vawsum.com